This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you guys.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      I love you guys.
      we love you too

even if T's cookies are improving and will very soon get better than yours

*hides from EQ's death glare*
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth PhotoChick View Post
        Don't you think you'd have to pay extra for a view of the strip or at least tell them thats what you want?
        Seriously, if I'm in my hotel room I'm probably trying to sleep, or at least relax. Why would I want all those lights coming in my window?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I was at a hotel last week and they had a sign in the lobby with one of those guarantees, something like: "if you are not 100% satisified then you do not pay for your stay." I cringed when I saw it and thought about how many SCs and EWs use that policy to try to scam free stays out of that place.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth alogram View Post
            And the customer is always right! I pay your paycheck!!
            "Can I have a raise?"
            --my former coworker CT, who suffered no fools or SCs or EWs.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I just want to know why anyone wants a view period. Do you know what you're going to do in a hotel room? Two things; sleeping and fucking.
              Quoted for truth.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X