This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week is driving me nuts!!!

If I make it the last 3 hours of the work week without someone I deserve some ice cream!!!!

This week we have had a lot of "business" men in the shop.You know the kind smug look, too much colgene,and they think every woman should bow down and kiss their feet. I just can't stand them,they walk in with that smug look and then fling money at me like I'm a scrub!!!!

I was gone for three days with what I called the plague of all sinus infections.So I come back to work after 3 days and the store was a wreck. Nothing was stocked in the cooler,the back room was trashed and you couldn't even walk in it. And there were no supplies,(yeah) So I get everything cleaned up and stocked and guess what else.Well I was gone my boss and the college kids put away the order and entered everything into the computer.And they fucked it up big time. For example we have 10 bags of doritos,they enter 100 bags.It has took me all week to fix these problems.It wasn't just chips it was everything in the store. I love my boss to death but shes an incomptent fool. She should be replaced. But the kicker was as I was trying to fix this inventory problem I kept having idiots standing behind me huffing and sighing and the second I moved they lefted.WTF they just wanted to interupt me or what.

Then this week has been full of people that have paid by credit/debit card but then they open their wallet and sits 20s.

And they final straw is the damn ipods.I know I have said it before please don't have the ipod so loud that you can't hear the cashier.I hate repeating myself 4-5 times and when I ask you if you want a damn receipt you turn into a zombie. And then they jackass comes back because he/she didn't get a receipt.

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
    If I make it the last 3 hours of the work week without ??????? someone I deserve some ice cream!!!!
    Ooh. Matchgame.

My bet is on "killing".

But I haven't ruled out lacerating, mauling or exsanguinating.

Victoria J

Comment

My money is on exsanguinating just because its a fun word to say

Comment

Hmm, I have to go with the classics.

Murdering
        Maiming
        Decapitating
        Disemboweling
        Dismembering

Yeah, that should be enough.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I like vivisecting ...

Regarding receipts ... if you see an IPod, just give the receipt. Easy. Painless. If they don't want it, you've annoyed the rude jerk ... and that's bonus points!
          "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            Hmm, I have to go with the classics.

Murdering
            Maiming
            Decapitating
            Disemboweling
            Dismembering

Yeah, that should be enough.
            Defenestrate is always a good one.
            "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
            "What IS fun to fight through?"
            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth Victoria J View Post
              Ooh. Matchgame.

My bet is on "killing".

But I haven't ruled out lacerating, mauling or exsanguinating.

Victoria J
              what about entomb, that's a fun one not used on common conversation
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

wait, people come up wearing their headphones with their ipod blasting whilst buying something, that's pretty rude, I always pause my music and take the headphones off if I'm going to be serverd by someone

Comment

Well that is because you are not an arrogant douchenozzle entitlement whore. This makes you officially better than the general population.
                  "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Also, I'm throwing in my hat with:

Nuking
                    Gutting
                    Skinning
                    Bleeding
                    Shredding
                    Caramelizing.
                    "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Im going with "Eviserate"

But I wont rule out defecate...

Comment

Discombobulate.
                        Accelerate.
                        Deflate.
                        Inflate.
                        Deflagrate.

But I have to say, I do like the sound of Defenestrate.

Comment

Masticate!

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
                            Then this week has been full of people that have paid by credit/debit card but then they open their wallet and sits 20s.
                            So? Maybe they're like me and need the cash for something else.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Might I suggest...

Burninate?

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                              X