Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Service Sucks and I Wanna Refund!!

This is a short one that I heard from my roomate.

A man purchases about $2000.00 worth of stuff from Staples then tries to return it at my friends store since my friends store has "Bad Service"

She works at Futureshop.

Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

What is FutureShop?
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
      What is FutureShop?
      Electronics store in the same line as Circuit City and Best Buy (if you're familiar with either).
      Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

I always assumed they were mostly based in Canada on account of seeing their commercials when I was living in spitting distance of the border.

Does Futureshop have some kind of double your money back guarantee? I wonder what he hoped to get out of it besides the exact amount he just paid for it. But then I'm probably injecting more intelligence into this guy than he deserves.

Comment

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post
          She works at Futureshop.

Wow, they're still around, Haven't seen one in ages.

then again the other big electronic stores around here are few and far between...guess that's what I get for living in Silicon Valley 2 (Puget Sound Area Washington)

Comment

Future shop and best buy are both owned by the same company and are effectivly the same chain, so good times ( my town has both, cant tell which store your in unles you looked at the name on the outside of the building)

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
              Does Futureshop have some kind of double your money back guarantee? I wonder what he hoped to get out of it besides the exact amount he just paid for it. But then I'm probably injecting more intelligence into this guy than he deserves.

I was more curiouse about how he thinks he would get money back from Futureshop wen he purchased everything at Staples =P
              Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post
                I was more curiouse about how he thinks he would get money back from Futureshop wen he purchased everything at Staples =P
                Because all stores in the world are owned by the same gigantic corporate conglomerate, so all the money goes to the same place in the end anyway, of course! It has to be true because the customer is always right!

(I don't usually attempt using SC logic. Did I do okay? Did I get it right?)
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
                  (I don't usually attempt using SC logic. Did I do okay? Did I get it right?)
                  You done did good.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Puget Sound is Silicone Valley? My grandpa and step grandma live somewhat near that area......I don't get the connection........I didn't immediately think to myself "Looks like LA!" when I first went there.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth PossJB View Post
                      Electronics store in the same line as Circuit City and Best Buy (if you're familiar with either).
                      Actually Futureshop IS owned by BestBuy.

In two cities nearby there are a Futureshop and Bestbuy right across from each other. Futureshop at a Wal-Mart Plaza, Bestbuy at a Zellers plaza accross the street.

Comment

Tell him that as a representative of Staples, I am exercising my right under the return policy to refuse any return.

Now, the manager will likely OK it, but that oughta get him good and worked up for a few minutes.
                        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          Puget Sound is Silicone Valley? My grandpa and step grandma live somewhat near that area......I don't get the connection........I didn't immediately think to myself "Looks like LA!" when I first went there.
                          No, he said Silicone Valley 2. The original Silicon Valley was named such due to the large number of tech companies based there. Not for any geographical features (you know, other than being a valley, I guess). So Silicon Valley 2 would also have the defining characteristic of a large number of tech companies. And possibly be a valley. It doesn't neccessarily mean they look alike.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                            heh, well the Seattle-Redmond-Bellevue area... we've got the computer related economy, the high cost of living, and the competition for tech jobs...so I dub it Silicon Valley 2....not quite LA, but still has some of the tude.

and exactly Broom, it's the >9000 tech jobs, and yes it's in a valley....or at least part of it.

though it's also one of the few places I realized, Modern Man is in a symbiotic relationship with the Coffee plant... wonder what the connection is.
                            Last edited by bunnyboy; 10-03-2008, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X