This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Your Mind

I figured out my own personal method by which to deal with customers. I am a father; in my mind (now), customers are all like children. Children are undeveloped and have much to learn. I never felt that my own children were stupid; they were only young and needed guidance. Just like customers.

I tried it out today, and rather than becoming annoyed at SC behavior or becoming angry that they might be whiny, petulant and/or angry, I dealt with them just the same as I would deal with a child. It worked! I did not become angry or frustrated as was so often the case in the past.

I view customers now as undeveloped children that most likely still have a soft spot on their skull.

Thread title made me think of Kuato...

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
      Thread title made me think of Kuato...
      It made me think of EnVogue. 😀
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Thread title made me think of Funkadelic: Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth The Braindead Live View Post
          I dealt with them just the same as I would deal with a child.
          You gave them a time out?
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            It made me think of EnVogue. 😀
            That was the song that played in the 'flash mob' scene in Modern Family, when Mitchell joined the crowd for a dance routine.

Comment

Working...
            X