Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stalker much? How boring a life she must lead if that's all she has to think about. Good God, woman needs to grow up.

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
      Then I'd have told the employee and their manager that as their customer, I didn't appreciate the phone being handed to me, as I have a cell phone and any one that needs to contact me, can contact me via it.
      I too would have lit into the employee, and demanded a manager. I probably would have screamed at both of them, then demanded some sort of compensation--free meal, perhaps? Who knows, I probably would have also mentioned that I wouldn't be back...
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

The employee at the restaurant never should have done this.

I would have been pissed if I was in the OP's shoes.

Comment

I really have to wonder what this stalkerrific bitch said to the server to get her to hand the phone over... I imagine she was basically yelling to get her to cave in. Still should have ended right there: hang up the phone and then pretend the call never happened.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Looks like I need to clear up a few things. To start, when I got to the eating place, the lady was already there standing at the door and for some reason I didn't think to use the other entrance. Also, I worked in my current store and was clocked out for the day. The main reason I was even in the area is because that's where the church choir I belong to is located.

Refusing service to her might not do any good. She doesn't even shop at the location I currently work. However, I used to work in the store she shops at. Either way, I shouldn't have to talk to her if I don't want to.

I believe that the employee was just doing her job. I don't feel she should get punished for that.
            My Fanfic Page
            My Fiction Page
            My Social Group
            My Pet Social Group
            My You Tube Channel

Comment

So you're off the clock, in a place you don't work, and see someone who recognizes you from where you used to work. She doesn't like the look you gave her, so she leaves, calls the restaurant, asks for you, and complains?

I hope you hung up on her!
              "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

I agree, the employee shouldn't be punished. This may be a policy issue and informing both employee and manager allows them to alter the policy to protect the customer and the company.

My hubs old manager once told me of a stalker at the arcade she'd managed before his. Guy was calling stores this particular girl would visit, giving a description, but no name. He called her arcade, she'd answered, he did the spiel, and she asked for a name. She had to, due to company policy. You see, she couldn't approach a customer to ask them to take a call. She had to make an "public" announcement for the customer to come to the counter for the call, giving them the chance to ignore it or refuse. He couldn't/wouldn't give a name, so she refused to help him further and hung up on him. Just as well, because the next store the girl stopped at didn't have that policy and well, security and then the police got involved. Fortunately, the girl was unhurt, because she wasn't stupid enough to fall for his creeping. The reason she found out about the whole thing is because the cops came to ask her if the guy had called her store. If I recall, she said the girl was considering a lawsuit against the other store, because they should have refused the call.
                If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

purple -- OIC The caller was still a bitch, tho ^_^
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Pimento, how old is your grandmother?
                    Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                    It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Quoth rapana1 View Post
                      Pimento, how old is your grandmother?
                      76 I think? Lol why

Comment

Oh, you're not a Freemason, Pimento? My apologies, I was going by the square and compass on your avatar. As you were. XD
                        Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                        It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Am so. FC. MM on the 24th of april

Edit: the answer to your previous question was 178
                          Last edited by Pimento; 03-29-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? If that was me I'd have told them to bugger off over the phone

Comment

I would have said, "oh really? thats nice. don't care. bye." and hung up the phone.
                              NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
                              X