This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My version of being an SC

I ordered a kitchen island on e-bay last week. When it arrived, I found that part of the was missing. One item, consisting of 32 screws.
    Here is how the e-mails went:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,

I received the island yesterday. It looks good but the 32 screws (Part Q from the instructions) are missing. These are the screws that connect the hinges to the unit.
    Can you send those to me?
    Thanks.

Sheldon Siegel

- sheldonrs
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sheldonrs,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear that your item arrived with missing parts. I would be happy to send you out the replacement parts as requested.
    Generally our parts department will fill orders within 5 business days, however there have been occasions when they have had to wait for parts to arrive to fill requests. If this occurs, I will let you know.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience, and for giving us the opportunity to correct this for you.

Sincerely,

M******
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, M******. No problem. It's a kitchen island, not a heart & lung machine. :-)
    And besides, I'd feel silly complaining about NOT getting screwed! LOL
    Thanks and looking forward to receiving them.

Sincerely,

Sheldon

- sheldonrs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sheldonrs,

Oh my goodness, This was the best message all day. =) Thank you for the humor. Please contact me back if there is anything else I can do for you. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

M******
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read the 2nd email you sent.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Damn Sheldon . . . if only all customers shared your sense of humor.

You can email me and make my day anytime.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read the 2nd email you sent.
        You've learned well.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
        X