This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much... (Far too long)

How much more can I take? I don't really know. The working for slave wages, crazy hours, no respect, getting screamed at all day... All this I could deal with. Alone.

But when I get a customer on the phone who is polite, takes time to spell things out, thanks me for taking a message, just all around nice? And I am shocked, almost want to cry?

I get it that things are hard out there, and that I should be thankful to have a job... But... I don't know. I'm terrified at the thought of losing what I have, but a part, growing bigger every day, makes me wish that I will.

I'm tired of being treated like I'm 5. I'm tired of my religion being made fun of. I'm tired of not being given basic human respect. I'm tired of the games. I'm tired of dragging myself to work. I'm tired of sleeping 4 hours some days and 12 others.

I don't want to be nice any more. I want to yell and scream at people for no reason. I want to... I don't even know what I want.

I need to get out of this job. Customer service is a hard job, with no respect... I get this. But I think I'm just gonna snap one of these days... Someday soon if something doesn't change.

No, I'm not going to hurt anyone... I'm not like that. But would I tell a certain person to go FUCK themselves? Yes. Yes.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

I don't know what I need... But I'm going to have a breakdown here soon if things don't change. If I had the money to take off to another state, away from these idiots, I would.

Just understand this....

*Just because someone answered the phone does not mean that they are in the office or care.
    *No I do not know every piddly little detail about the business.
    *No, me refusing to give you the last name and home phone number of the business owner is not rude.
    *I don't care if you claim to be the owner's brother. You are not getting his cell number. I'll gladly call him, but no. If you are THAT CLOSELY RELATED TO HIM/ HER why don't you have it?! And how do I even know that you are who you say you are?
    *When I say that I am UNABLE TO DO SOMETHING it means that, shocker of shockers, I AM UNABLE TO DO IT. PERIOD.

And btw? When you talk loudly on the phone, I can't hear my caller. SHUT UP.

And no one likes you *insert idiot here*. Not a person. hahaha.

Sorry about the length, and I hope this is ok here....

I just needed to vent and cry a little. Or a lot.

*goes in search of hot chocolate*
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb
Working...
X