Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why male customer not here for reserved events said "reserved for which event"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason why male customer not here for reserved events said "reserved for which event"

Because he did not want to wait in a long line on the 3rd floor where advising, admissions, registrars office, & so on are located.

First I told him "I am not allowed to say for what event"

Then after I said that he said "the reason I am asking is because I do not want to wait in a long line upstairs"

So I said "unfortunately, I am not allowed to say for what event to anyone"

He leaves.

Why weren't you allowed to say?
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Because then she'd have to kill him, and blood stains are so passe, yes?

Am I right?

Rapscallion (in an odd mood)

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
        Why weren't you allowed to say?
        The reason why is because I was informed that the person could say they are here for the event. Plus if they are not here for the event, they cannot park anyway. So the parking office feels there is no need for them to know.

Comment

Perhaps you could tell them it was the Nude Basketball League. Wonder how many would say they were part of that event.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Actually, you need 2 events. If a man is looking for parking, it's reserved for players in the Women's Nude Basketball League. If a woman is looking for parking, it's for players in the Men's Nude Basketball League. Either way, whoever is looking for parking is not elligible to be part of the event.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Women's Nude Basketball League.
              "I'm here to watch."
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                "I'm here to watch."
                "Sorry, it's a private practice session."

Comment

Working...
                X