This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had been there...

Well, my favorite Pat was on vacation last week. She is the woman from http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=49342 <--- that post.

Well... While Pat's away, Bubbles shall play! I spent all week crumbling up onion husks that fell off the onions during the ringing up and bagging process and letting the pieces go down the belt into the catch pans underneath. Why would I do that, you ask? Because Pat's the only one who cleans them, and if she can be a passive-aggressive bitch to everyone in the store, I can play the game without saying a word. At least I never put anything nasty in them. Just dried onion husks and various tidbits that happened to come into my vicinity. You'd just have to dump them out into the trashcan. I knew it would be the fact that they were so full of crap that would piss her off

Of course, because I'm a genius and know her so well, the first thing she did yesterday when she came in was empty the trays under the register belts! According to one of my minions she was positively livid and saying things like, "Why are these so dirty?! Who cleaned these last!"

The shiftleader at the time just looked at her and shrugged, "No one since you went on vacation."

She apparently went on about it for a while, but was only there for about 30 more minutes when I came in. After she left, I was told the story and learned that I wasn't the only one crumbling things up to let slide down the belt. HALF THE FRONT END was doing it after I explained it a few times. Just goes to show how much everyone dislikes her
    I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Niice! I love it. Pat sounds like a royal b**ch.

I too work with a real passive aggressive crusty wench, and i wish i had the opportunity to take revenge for some of the crap she's done to me over the years.

Comment

Sadly, in my store, cashiers are expected to clean the trays under their belts at the end of every shift.

Of course, most don't do it. And the baggers NEVER do it. I've found CREDIT CARDS in the damn trays before, at the beginning of my shift........

Comment

Working...
      X