This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student: "I'm here for the special event, but I do not know the name"

According to the parking office, students are not allowed to park in the garage when it is closed for a special event.

I only had to reserve a couple of spots in the garage, but since it is the first week of fall semester, many students parked in the garage.

At one point I had to place the big white sign stating Visitor Parking is closed for a special event in front of the entrance gate.

A student pulls up to the booth window.

me: "Hi, how may I help you?"
    student: "Yeah... I want to park"
    me: "I'm sorry, I understand you want to park, but the big white sign in front of the entrance gate states Visitor Parking is closed for a special event, & I am not allowed to move it for anyone not on the event list"
    student: "I am here for the special event, but I do not know the name of the special event"
    me: "Well...if you do not know the name of the event, then I do not know the name of the event, & there is nothing I can do"

She leaves

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
    student: "I am here for the special event, but I do not know the name of the special event"
    Anyone else able to smell fail?

Rapscallion

Comment

But the event is for specials and I R 1!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
      X