Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapputiyok scans the people gathered ahead as the vehicle approaches them. ((Assuming xe senses nothing unexpected - only xer people with the gift and perhaps a small vortex in each.)) Relatively confident that they won't be able to affect xer directly, xe throws up a shield and steps out of the vehicle. Sapputiyok addresses them through the shimmer of xer shield. "What are you doing here? How could you possibly ally yourselves with an avatar of death?"
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt
      "If you mean the unknown samples, we've mapped out the twelve places he has already been that we know of. If your asking what dimension they come from we don't have a clue. The samples are too degraded by the time we find them to figure out anything. We might have an additional lead, however. We've found a common theme. All the dimensions he travels too are at war in one way or another. Doesn't help much. Still millions of dimensions that we know of that meet the criteria, but better then the billions of choices we had before."

Sapputiyok

You can tell by their expression they have no idea what you are talking about. "You will not deceive us fiend. We will not let you take an innocent girl to her death." From their aura, they believe what they are saying. They each are almost as strong as you. Six of them could definitely outlast you. Of course..they don't have Goldie on their side. Goldie naturally resists the 'gift'.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((Sapputiyok's people wouldn't refer to Huvana as a "girl" unless they've already been traveling the dimensions and learned of other races that have multiple genders.))

"We are protecting this young one on the way to peace talks. We will see her safely there, safe during the talks, and safely home. If you want to help protect her during all this, then come with us and see to it yourselves that she is safe."
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• ((Unless whoever talked to them explained ))

"We know your agenda. It is a noble one, but you do not have the facts. Do you know how the species that you are taking it to celebrate a peace agreement? By sacrificing one of the peace delegates. The one you carry has been the one chosen."

Something rings true about what they are saying. Could you really be delivering a young girl to her execution?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sapputiyok checks Huvana's reaction and asks her, "Is this true? Did you know this?"
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Huvana nods. "It is true, and I know what will happen when I get there. My sacrifice will save millions, maybe more. How could I turn away?"

Comment

• "You could have warned me," Sappuityok mutters at Huvana.

Then turning to xer people, xe speaks loudly and clearly. "She chooses to sacrifice herself to save millions of other lives. I will honor that choice. Will you?"
                -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt blinked. "Ah, well." He shrugged, "About the same odds as finding Hoffa. Where do you suggest I start?"

Comment

• Colt

((Once you share your findings)) "We have not encountered this dimension" (The dimension on which the humans are fighting the machines). "Couldn't hurt to investigate it."

Sappuityok

"The little one is too young to know what they are getting into. We don't like war, but to sacrifice their life is wrong. However.." they stand down.. "you are correct. If the little one has chosen this path, we will not hamper them or you. You may pass."
                    Last edited by Mytical; 10-10-2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• Colt checks the readout of the dimension. "So a dimension based off "Terminator"... hhm. Okay. If I'm not back in eight standard days, send in a recovery team for what's left of me."

Comment

• "Don't forget, you can take help if you need it." Strongarm reminds Colt.

((Regardless if you find somebody to take or not..))

You arrive at the dimension, and the first thing you see is a bunch of mechanical creatures. The same emblem Steel has on the suits chest are on the chests of these creatures. The mechs are fighting a bunch of humanoid creatures. It seems that while the Mechs have the numbers, the humans have the weapon superiority. They are using a lot of weapons that look like EMP guns..but seem to pack a lot more oomph. Though Steel does not have to say it. We do not want to get hit with one of those weapons. It would destroy me. Boss..do you see what I am seeing though? Those mechs..they seem a lot like me...

Comment

• Assuming Sapputiyok senses no deception from xer people, xe gets back in the vehicle and they continue on.
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt looked at Shem. "I get the feeling we reeeeally need to avoid getting noticed."

Comment

• Colt

Not a problem boss. Try the activation code stealth Steel seems very curious as to why the machines have the same emblem as him.

Sapputiyok

The next dimension is smooth sailing, no hostiles at all, which means you are more then halfway there. As soon as you enter the fourth dimension, however, something rocks the car and sends the world spinning around. ((The car is flipping end over end)). The world stops spinning, and you are more shaken then hurt..though you have a few bruises and scrapes. Outside you see two shadows. They appear humanoid, and have pointed ears. Goldie curses "Shadow elves." Apparently she knows a bit about them.

Comment

• Sapputiyok says to Goldie, "give me something to work with, here," then gets out of the vehicle to face the attackers.
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X