This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Title

So I'm at the bank today, paying off a few bills (cleared off one credit card! Huzzah! ) when I noticed the official job title of the secretary. What his job entailed was directing customers to the appropriate bank CSR, depending on what they needed--simple transactions, mortgage help, savings advice, etc. However, his official title was "Executive of First Impression".

What's the weirdest/funniest job title you've ever heard of?
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Once when taking a knowledge quiz for the store, I put "KING" under where it said Title. I got all the questions right.

I'm the King!
    Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Their janitor must be Manager Of Waste Facilities.

Sure, whatever makes you happy and get the job done. If a fancy title helps, then by all means...
      Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

"Executive [Director] of First Impression[s]".
        That's the title of the head receptionist where my stepdaughter works. I laughed out loud and asked her if it was for real the first time I saw it.
        "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

"Stapler Wrangler"

I actually list this on resumes as part of my duties.
          Seems that everywhere I've ever worked, I'm the only person on staff who can fix/unjam/refill a stapler.
          Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

I hate political correctness and will leave it at that because yeah I really don't see why being called a receptionist would offend some.

BUT this part can be removed if needed but i want to know.
            Anyone got a fancy title to finish this sentence "I'm not a prostitute, I'm ......"
            I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Quoth underemployeed View Post
              "I'm not a prostitute, I'm ......"
              Why, you're a Lady of Negotiable Affections, of course!

Comment

I like this quote attributed to Winston Churchill:

Churchill: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?
                Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Churchill… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course…
                Churchill: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?
                Socialite: Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!
                Churchill: Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.
                ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                X