This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha you are not stealing from us today

At work the other day I was on my way to the managers office when something caught my eye. I girl with one of our in store shopping bags (ya know the kind that you use to hold merchandise if you don't want to use a shopping cart) FILLED to the top with purses. I then noticed another girl with one of our shopping carts with our shopping bags inside also filled with merchandise.

The first thing I thought was they are going to run out of the store with our stuff into a car waiting by the door. The girl holding the bag of purses was being overly friendly with my co-worker that was putting new purses out. The other girl was on the aisle over looking at sunglasses.

I continued into the office and told the assistant what was happening and got over our headset system telling all associates to get ready to give a description of the car they will be running into.

See we have LP in our store like once a month so of course they were not there on that day. So we all get together and start "cleaning" in the areas these girls are "shopping" in. I see one of them on their cell phone probably talking to their get away driver.

Finally after 15 minutes they give up as they notice all of the associates around them and slowly make their way to the front of the store and leave. They left the shopping cart full of our shopping bags in the lingerie department.

Inside the bags they have purses, jeans and sunglasses. We total it up and they would have walked out with $1200 worth of our merchandise

I was happy to help put a stop to their plan

Stopping purse snatchers is your bag, baby!

Bravo!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Sheldon's bagged another 'un.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Sheldon's bagged another 'un.
        It's one of my many purse suits.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I've been in stores and have noticed people loading up on an excessive amount of a single item before. It's always fun to notify a salesperson and then continue to shop in that area to watch the shoplifter get caught. It's fun to watch stupid people get in trouble for the stupid thing they're doing.

One time I was pulling up to a Kmart and was about to find a parking space, and there was a car right at the front door, blocking the way to the area I wanted to park in. Three huge women came running out with bags and armloads of merchandise. They stuffed themselves into the car and the driver took off.

Too bad the car they were driving had a personalized plate that made it easy for me to remember what the plate said. I parked and went inside and told the customer service desk what I saw and what the license plate said. I even stuck around for the police to tell them what I saw. Not sure if anything ever came of it because I never got a call to testify or anything. (I wasnt the only person who saw the huge women trying to stuff themselves and their stolen goodies into the car and got the plate...I think two other people saw it too)

Comment

Working...
          X