Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wherein I prevent a guy from getting laid.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I prevent a guy from getting laid.

A couple comes in and I get to the part where I ask for ID. Since the room is in the girl's name, she hands me her ID. I hand it back. The guy sees the picture and makes a comment about how he thinks she looks cute in her photo.

A few minutes later after that comment was forgotten, he says that she looks nothing like she does in the picture. I'm feeling like it's safe to joke around with these people. And in truth, it was.

Me: Wait wait wait. You said she looks cute in her ID and that she doesn't look anything like her ID?
    Girl: (to guy) Hey! What's up with that?
    Guy: (to me) Thanks a lot!

I have to admit it was kinda funny watching him squirm. Sorry, guy, if that prevented you from getting laid. She was attractive and actually did not dress like a whore.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

I've prevented a guy from getting laid on the job too...

Picking up a car by the rear and being bathed in the glow of a bank of 4 tow truck work lights is a real romance killer when you're trying to get in the mood in the backseat....

Hey, don't blame me, it's DARK at 3am and all I know is, you didn't have a permit to be there!
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I too have prevented many jackasses from getting laid.

I even got one guy fired. A sad story. Which I'll tell now.

At my second store I worked at 5 or so years ago, there is a bar right next to it called Luckys. Its literally a twenty second march from our door to theirs. Their bartenders came to our place all the time, the owner of the bar and his gf loved us. Gave me my first drink when I turned 21. The gf was the one who called the police during a fight I got into outside the store while owner came out with a basebat to help me. Anyway, one of their better longer cooks came in. A nice guy. He will even cook up some food for us even after kitchen closed and take over to us if we asked. Which made me feel even more scummy when he did this. He came over after beer sales. He told me had a incredibly hot woman at home, and he desperetally needs some wine. I told him sorry. Try your workplace. I'm sure you guys can do something there. He told me he didn't want owner to know. He tried to bribe me. I said no man. I thought he was joking, and now he was just pissing me off. He said sorry, and even gave me the recipe for his pasta sauce. I then got busy, and he walked over to the wine aisle, grab a bottle of wine, put it under his shirt, told me he was very sorry and just left.

I didn't write a report. I told manager when she came in. She didn't belive me. No way. But, I wouldn't lie about that. She told me she'll deal with it. The owner came in that day, and manager talked to him. He couldn't belive it ether. He talked to the cook. The cook came back, just dropped off a twenty, left the store and quit his job in shame.

A second worker there, I took great glee in getting fired. He was the same idiot who kept getting pissed off for me carding him in this story. He gladdly reported him to the owner when he came into our store, grabbed two oneliters of coke and got sick of waiting in line and just walked out. Owner was also having problems with stuff missing with him. That just clinchs it for him.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=9498
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

hah. just read the other thread... was thinking "um why is it closed? i just read this the other day?.."

then i realized it's 2-3 years old. apparently a lot of your customers act alike when they're underage or forget ID.

and seriously a guy who can't figure out not to say stupid stuff to the girl he's with, prolly doesn't need to be laid anyway - cos we don't want him taking the risk of reproducing

Comment

Got to add, classic thread title/username combo

Comment

Working...
          X