Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cat is 91% according to the quiz, but I have to had a few points for running down the stairs next to me and abruptly stopping one step in front.

Comment

Morgan---93% chance

Riley---85% chance

I always knew I die by cat.
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

No, but my cat DOES plot his barfs around my laundry times. Namely on my (you guessed it) *freshly-washed* rug.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I have one that prefers to do his business out in the middle of the front yard so Mom has trouble dodging it with her wheelchair, one who has discovered the freshly laid gravel in our next door neighbor's driveway and likes to hide her bathroom business there and another one who likes to sleep in the middle of our driveway, meaning Mom has to drive nearly into the tree at the edge of the curb just to miss him because he WILL NOT move until he's good and ready.

So if you read online at Digtriad.com about a house in NE Greensboro that suffered a gas explosion, you'll know what happened: Rover and Stanley figured out how to turn on the grill.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X