This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to the next

I'm sure may of us are familiar with the tactic used to deal with bad managers. Play musical stores. Screw up one, move on t the next until you can finally prove they suck. Well we finally lost a manage who is on their 4th or 5th store.

I feel sorry for the next store. They don't know what they are in for.

Where to start....
    1. Ordering. Instead of doing it yourself (like you are supposed to) had over order book and scanner to employee you are working with and say "order what we need." Show the how to do by ordering 1 or two random items and disappear. Oh yeah, be sure to do it 45 minuets before order must be sent in. Have order arrive missing half the stuff we need. Blame everyone else for not telling you (whose job specifically entails ORDERING) what needs to be ordered.

2. Inventory. See above. Have inventory come up $18K short of what we should have, or about 45% short.

3. Job assignment. Leave no to-do lists, notes, nothing just assume the person coming in after you leave knows what need to be done. Never mind you "mentally" took a big order for the next day that was never ready because you never wrote it down.

Oh well, what ever other store you are going to, I'm sure they will be thrilled.
Working...
X