Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an update on that, Juwl, turns out he's really distracted. Crashed his bike in parked cars and everything.

At this point I'd suggest he be accompanied at all time. He's gonna kill himself.
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

For some reason, I pictured a bomb scare.

The last "BOOM" we had that I can recall was when an entire shelf of wine just fell over in the middle of my old store's liquor section.

"It was falling over....then it just fell over" pretty much sums it up.

Complete with nice big BOOM!
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
        I got an update on that, Juwl, turns out he's really distracted. Crashed his bike in parked cars and everything.

At this point I'd suggest he be accompanied at all time. He's gonna kill himself.
        To friend, again, "And how is his inability to focus our fault?"
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Once a long time ago i saw a man fall through a plate glass window at a shop, i don't know how, maybe he was leaning on it, it seemed to explode outwards and glass flew everywhere, and then he sat up in the middle of the chaos with a huge spike of glass stuck in the middle of his face, and people such as myself were running towards him in slow motion (it seemed to take an awfully long time to get to him from the other side of the street) and yelling at him to leave the glass in his face as pulling it out would cause more damage.

He dazed himself very badly and was bleeding elsewhere on his body, the blood was all over his tshirt.

It remains one of the most frighteneing accidents i have witnessed.
          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            To friend, again, "And how is his inability to focus our fault?"
            Sorry, my fault, I shoulda specified; the friend who pretty much claimed the glass door covered in posters attacked the man and the person who told us the man has an attention problem were two different persons.
            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Working...
            X