This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Watermelon Headshot

This makes me cringe and laugh at the same time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4QPt...layer_embedded
    There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

At least she was using a watermelon and not a weighted bowling ball like the mythbusters used in their tests.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I've seen this on several sites and finally watched it today. That had to hurt.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

LMAO!!

I saw a gif of this but that was hilarious.

I mean, i dont laugh at others misfortune *ahem* but HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Ok, im done.

Im sorry she has a headache.

Comment

Amina - it's kinda like the No Sweat News on one of the local radio stations. If they didn't seriously injure or kill themselves, you can laugh. (There is no death in the No Sweat News. Except for the guy who faked his own death certificate a few weeks ago to get out of some charge or other...then delivered it to the court in person claiming to be his twin brother. His lawyer told the judge he didn't have a twin brother.)
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ho...

Lee...

S***.

That looked damn painful. I hope she didn't get a concussion from that.
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

i saw that... and the look the girl gave the tv show host when told "you have to go on"

i think if she was a little less dazed the host would have been punched in the face.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                i saw that... and the look the girl gave the tv show host when told "you have to go on"

i think if she was a little less dazed the host would have been punched in the face.
                Host? The two women are race partners in the Amazing Race........ for some of the challenges they have to choose who will do that challenge, and that person HAS to finish the challenge or they get a huge penalty.
                There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

o i thought that was the tv host
                  i dont watch the show.

still i think that she would have been punched... cos it sounded a lot like that other female was like "woops, well you'll be ok stop whining"

then again i dont watch reality tv ...

Comment

Working...
                  X