Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dug up the old wolf princess costume. Still fits, sort of. Sadly I kept getting mistaken for one of the Flintstones.

Comment

My nephews dressed up as Psy and the yellow suit guy from the Gangnam Style video. "Psy" was mistaken for a gentlemen costume and the yellow suit one was told he was Elvis..several times. Lol.

Comment

My alter-ego. Can't see the 4-foot tail behind me though, and I'm also on digitgrade stilts.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I meant to put together a Fallout wastelander costume but it ended up looking a little piratey. You can't see well but on my left hand I made the dog tag fist weapon from the game. The pouch on the belt is full of bottle caps and I've got bobby pins on the shirt. I am planning on adding to the costume some still. I want some sort of patch on the shirt to make it look like an old work shirt and I think I need a respirator or something like that.

"Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            We didn't manage to dress up this year thanks ot the damned storm, but I just went online and ordered 5 yards of dark forrest green 'hopsack' in wool to be made into a huldremose 'bog gown' for SCA and costume purposes.
            [
            found the picture of the brooch that Rob made in bone instead of metal for me:
            I love the whole thing! The brooch is soo pretty. Id like to see the finished product.

LilliFilly.......a little freaky, but in a good way.

Food Lady: My son in his taco costume:

I didnt seem to get a full body shot, for some reason. He was so embarassed when we passed some classmates of his......(He's 12 and almost too cool for me now.)

Comment

Flying Grype- I cosplayed San too, more years ago than I care to remember! I'd love to see a picture if you have one (I can't reciprocate sadly as this was so long ago I had a 35mm camera...and so did everyone else).
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I hope that works.
                The helmet wasn't intentional. It's my boyfriends, and I was messing around at a party.

Comment

Redshirt AND a Stormtrooper, oh boy, not only would you only last about 5 seconds, you'd not hit a damn thing at all in those 5 seconds
                  I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Dammit it Rayven, wheres that like button XD
                    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                      Redshirt AND a Stormtrooper, oh boy, not only would you only last about 5 seconds, you'd not hit a damn thing at all in those 5 seconds
                      YES!!!!!

Comment

Amina, that is so cute! I want to be an inanimate object next year. Or maybe I will finally be a tornado. It's scary.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

The picture is quite grainy because it the room wasn't well lit (it was a Halloween party after all) so I had to touch it up with photo editing tools, but here I am as a Monty Python joke:

"You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
                            The picture is quite grainy because it the room wasn't well lit (it was a Halloween party after all) so I had to touch it up with photo editing tools, but here I am as a Monty Python joke:

"How do you know she is a witch???"

And Kara, your hair is adorable!
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                              No kidding--- that helmet is a bitch to see out of.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                                And Kara, your hair is adorable!
                                Aww, thanks. I actually thought it was terrible that night because of the wind and because my adult-sized costume didn't accommodate an adult-sized head (this was confirmed when I got to the party and my Sgt's wife asked me how I got my hat to fit, since she had the exact same costume, lol), so I had to pin it to my hair, which messed it up every time I had to adjust it.
                                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                                X