This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Prayer Request

Little Bits rolled her car on the way back to college this morning. She was within 20 minutes to campus. I do not know how bad the injuries are or haw bad the car is damaged yet.

I hope she's ok. Good thoughts are sent your way.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Prayers and good thoughts going your way. Hope Little Bits is OK.

Comment

She's in my thoughts and prayers too.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Last update I had is that she is in CT. Her college is 2 and a half hours away. She was 10 minutes from campus when it happened. A familoy friend who lives there is at the hospital with her and my parents are on their way there. I would have gone up if it wasn't for the fact that her Dad just had major surgery last Thursday

Comment

*hugs* to you and yours. And check your PM box, I'm happy to help if I can.

Comment

Hugs and thoughts to you and everyone in your family! Please keep us updated!
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

*hugs* prayers and thoughts coming your family's way.
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Little Bits is being discharged from the ER to go to campus. One hurdle down, now just the car issues to go

Comment

oh sweetie. I am glad she is out of the ER. many hugs
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                      Little Bits is being discharged from the ER to go to campus. One hurdle down, now just the car issues to go
                      Great news.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

*hugs & prayers and fluffy things to hug* How absolutely terrifying.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Well glad she's not seriously injured anyway! Cars can be replaced...eventually
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Just reading this now.
                            Hope everything is OK.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Phew! Good news then. Sending hugs to both of you
                              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
                              X