This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Muddy" Jeans Are Not Dirt Cheap

Nordstrum, the online lack of fashion retailer who brought you the $1,190 Gucci sock sandal and the $85 leather wrapped rock, is bringing you another opportunity to waste a lot of money fashion accessory. They have introduced the $425 pair of jeans with fake mud.

If you really wanted to have muddy jeans, it would be cheaper to give a standard pair of jeans to a 3-year-old and have him play in the mud. Those jeans are for people who have more dollars than sense.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Is it fake mud? That's cheesy. When I read the article and thought it was real mud.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

What's wrong with fake mud on your jeans? After all, you wash your hair with shampoo.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I was looking at these yesterday after someone on FB posted about them. Yeah, it's fake mud that's been painted on. So it won't wash off. It's perfect for anybody who has tons of money to spend on clothes and wants to look like they've been working (or playing) hard but don't actually want to go outside. Fake as hell.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

I can hear the eyeroll from here, Ghel.

My sister sent me a picture of $100 clear jeans sold by Topshop. I looked up "clear jeans" and found this article. Blue jeans have gotten ridiculous this year.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
            I can hear the eyeroll from here, Ghel.

My sister sent me a picture of $100 clear jeans sold by Topshop. I looked up "clear jeans" and found this article. Blue jeans have gotten ridiculous this year.
            And here I thought $55 dollars for a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans was ridiculous back in 1981.

What were these folks smoking???
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

But real mud would be full of LIVE! bacteria! And it would crumble off all over the decorator carpets and furniture!

(In my day the living room furniture had plastic covers that only came off when the church ladies visited.)
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                But real mud would be full of LIVE! bacteria! And it would crumble off all over the decorator carpets and furniture!

(In my day the living room furniture had plastic covers that only came off when the church ladies visited.)
                And stuck to you in the summertime. Ugh.

We didn't have plastic covers on our furniture . . . but we did have a naugahyde sofa that would do the same thing.

Of course when it rains around here, I can give those chicks plenty of free mud to roll around in . . . just try walking to the car from the back deck and you'll find it's like Wooley Swamp.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  And stuck to you in the summertime. Ugh....
                  ...Can I see that spatula? I need to pry my thighs...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Would one leg be called a blue jean and a pant?

When I had a project at a local university, I saw this woman in badly distressed jeans. I didn't say it, but I was tempted to say, "You look great after the accident."

Comment

Oddee Posts 10 Dumbest Fashions

Oddee has posted 10 pieces of garbage fashion you can burn your money on buy. The clear pants and "muddy" jeans are listed first.

I just have to laugh at anyone who would buy a big blue bag for $2,145 when they can get an identical big blue bag at IKEA for $0.99.

Comment

Working...
                      X