X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this house!!!

Want, want, WANT!

Look on top of the chimney, oh just look...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/...h-a-dream.html
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Oh, man, that is AWESOME!
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Duuuuude! Love it!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

WANT!!!!!!!!!!! I love it
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Ok, I'm SO building a dragon for my chimney!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

And the clever thing is that it's mesh, so that the winds blow through it not against it - so it won't be blown off and bring the chimney down with it.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I love the house, but as long as I have my little silver dragon..I could live in a cardboard box and be happy.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

That is TOTALLY the coolest thing!!
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  I love the house, but as long as I have my little silver dragon..I could live in a cardboard box and be happy.
                  Awwww.......

(We could put an orange crate next to the cardboard box, and say it was our conservatory?)

Comment

*laughs* Sure Throw in some newspaper and call it our reading room and we'd have a mansion.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                    X