Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Pervy Psycho Deadbeat SC (ubah long!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there, dated that. Ran away very fast.

(Seriously, it was a set up date with a guy that....sounded a lot like the one in the OP, all melodramatic and stuff---my friends suck at picking men).
    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
      The part that got me bemused is when he stated he'd get a lawyer when he couldn't pay his web hosting bills and your 20 bucks.
      You'd be surprised how many say that to me. "I can't pay my bills so I'm getting a LAWYER!" Sure...can't pay a tiny bill so you spend $400+ an hour to pitch a hissy fit at me.

Quoth trench2k View Post
      This is why we have the term "payment up front"
      That's a policy lots of my clients don't agree with, so I just take a down deposit.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

holy shit! that is one for chris hansen and the date line crew!

Comment

What about the parakeets though?

Comment

I rather like the long stories too so if you got them, keep 'em coming. This one really was rather creepy though. You have successfully given me goosebumps!

(Psst, I think we all know what Cybering is so no explanation is necessary.)
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              Where I am...legal age is 18. Under that...a minor. Bad thing is to boot...nobody's sure if he really is mid twenties. Signs are pointing to thirties. And...there are other things he has said/done that definitely marks him as a pedophile.

....Trust me.
              yeah, i'll also agree that we don't necessarily need the other things... but I am curious as to how sweet glands can turn someone into a pedo?
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Sorianna View Post
                Heh. I'm thought (essentially) the same thing. Gotta love Greek mythology.

(OT, my friend named his laptop Prometheus. I'd make fun of him, but I named mine Morrigan.)
                My computer is Minas Tirith........ made even more interesting considering it's a black tower comuter.

My old comp, which barely ran windows'95, didn't have a working clock, and still have a turbo button... that was named Mordor.

And my parent's network is called Middle Earth. My father's comp is Rivendell, and my mom's laptop is The Grey Heavens. And the old but not junky computer is Mirkwood.

We're a bunch of geeks, and proud of it.
                Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

Mine's just plain old Black Scorpion.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Sorianna View Post
                    Heh. I'm thought (essentially) the same thing. Gotta love Greek mythology.

(OT, my friend named his laptop Prometheus. I'd make fun of him, but I named mine Morrigan.)
                    I find ancient mythologies so much interesting than todays religions (not that I have anything against them) to be honest, namely because they tend to be full of scheming, backstabbing, plotting and dishonest gits. The ones I know most about are Greek, Egyptian and Norse Mythologies.

If you ever get offered some salad by Anubis or Horus, I'd politley decline.
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                      What about the parakeets though?
                      ...I never did find that out...

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      yeah, i'll also agree that we don't necessarily need the other things... but I am curious as to how sweet glands can turn someone into a pedo?
                      Well, here's what he explained to me. In a very odd IM convo, he sponaneously asked if I'd ever heard of something called TMAU. Ironically, I had. (Hitting "random page" on Wikipedia for hours one day FTW. I stumbled onto this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaminuria )

I stated that I knew it was a genetic defect that caused one to smell like...well...dead fish. He was DEAD QUIET for a while, and then said that it was incurable...I pointed out that a very tiny amount of cases were, and that with proper dieting, etc etc it could be kept under control. Dead silence again.

When he started talking again, he mentioned how it kept him from making "normal social connections", and that's why he was the way he was. And why he was interested in that certain gender and age group. I asked why that would affect him so, when it was just a smell thing, really...he then declares: "The doc says I don't have TMAU." Then wtf was that all about?...

He ended up PMing some of my forum members with his TMAU story...most of them took it in hook line and sinker up until he ran into two nurses who ALSO know about it. He stopped trying to feed people that story at that point. But...from what one poor member told me...she was sympathetic towards him and he started getting "creepy" on her, as she said. He kept babbling about how his neighbors looked at him funny now whenever he got near them or their kids...well DOY. I bet it wasn't due to the "smell". :P

Quoth Nayeli_Sabia View Post
                      My computer is Minas Tirith........ made even more interesting considering it's a black tower comuter.
                      I have a full tower case that's jet black...I call it Tacgnol. XD While it may not be a LOTR/scifi/mythology reference...I think it suits it just the same. I mean...it's covered in my cat's fur anyways...
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

wow, that was definitely a mixed bag of crazy, almost comparable to looney bin level (hell, maybe it is looney bin level).
                        look! it's ghengis khan!
                        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          When he started talking again, he mentioned how it kept him from making "normal social connections", and that's why he was the way he was. And why he was interested in that certain gender and age group. I asked why that would affect him so, when it was just a smell thing, really...he then declares: "The doc says I don't have TMAU."
                          "Oh no sir, you see as a doctor I can certify you do NOT have TMAU, it's just that you don't ever bathe..."
                          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            Mine's just plain old Black Scorpion.
                            Our first computer (The Dell doesn't count) our Computer Guy dubbed The Gay Purple Snail.

My laptop, being a SAGER, was simply named "Sager-chan." New Harddrive I had to put in it was dubbed "Sai-chan".
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I miss the Gay Purple Snail.

(It was a compaq that had a curved case on it and the insignia was slightly swirled and sunk into the sides, giving it the illusion of being a snail shell)

Comment

My computer is Siddartha, because its case is an Enermax Chakra. I'm not creative enough with names.
                                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
                                X