This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I owe Vince a thank you

If you've read my posts, you know of the legendary incompetent known as Vince. He's given me more headaches than I care to count but for once, he finally became useful. I just had an interview for a really good job. It was a behavioural type interview, where I needed to provide real examples of stressful situations and how I handled them. I prepared for this style, but none of the questions I looked up were asked, so I had to come up with stuff on the fly. Vince's incompetence was the direct inspiration for at least 2 of those stories. It was quite funny because I got to tell about Don't sleep on the job. They were quite unimpressed but they liked how I handled it, then they asked if he ever did it again. With a roll of the eyes I said uhhh, yes and told Don't sleep on the job, the sequel. This got a bit of a laugh and they asked if he did it again. I let them know not with me, but I can't speak for anyone else.

So thanks Vince, you finally helped with something.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Well, finally Vince came in handy for once. But I wouldn't thank him, he'd probably demand your first born for payment!

Best of luck landing the job. BTW, how are you and the family doing?

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
      Well, finally Vince came in handy for once. But I wouldn't thank him, he'd probably demand your first born for payment!

Best of luck landing the job. BTW, how are you and the family doing?
      assuming he can stay awake long enough to ask...

Comment

If his incompetence lands me the job, I'll continue to allow him to live a little bit longer

The family is doing great. My girl is almost 3 now. She is a a monster but makes up for it by being ridiculously cute.
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
        Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
        X