This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting jealous of many of you.

I've been on this forum for about 6 years if you include a previous account under another name. I've been selling books in the same place for 13 years.

Yet, I've never had a chance to ruin anyones christmas.

*ahem*

YOU'VE RUINED MY CHRISTMAS!!!

Happy?
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Juggler View Post
      I've been on this forum for about 6 years if you include a previous account under another name. I've been selling books in the same place for 13 years.

Yet, I've never had a chance to ruin anyones christmas.
      YET <ominous music>

keep trying!
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

If you work a used bookstore that I don't get to browse.....

You've ruined my Christmas!

(Sorry, if you work a new book shop, we're cool. )

Comment

I'm a little disappointed, too... I never get to ruin anyone's Christmas and when I'm out somewhere I so rarely get to see SC's acting like idiots so I can step in and verbally berate them.

Makes me a sad panda.

Comment

I'll one up everyone. I ruined someone's life over toothpaste.

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
              I'll one up everyone. I ruined someone's life over toothpaste.
              Yeeeahhh... I cant top that one. I dont think Id want to be able to top that one.

I have ruined several Christmas's and birthdays though. And one I ruined Valentines Day for almost 20 people. (I got Carnations for my entire team at the call center I worked at. I also made the ladies on every other team in the place jealous)

Comment

I spend almost all my time at work working on trucks. Opportunities to ruin Christmases are few and far between.

This sucks. FML.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I've only ruined someone's vacation, not their Christmas (yet). All by telling her that the nearby coin-op lockers required a non-refundable 50 cents to use.

Comment

Just last week I ruined someones semester. They came in an hour before I got off for the day wanting me to teach them 16 weeks worth of math for the final. I didn't even get through factoring polynomials before time ran out.

Comment

There's still a week left...your time will come. Also there's always next year.

Be sure to tell us all about it when you pull that one off.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

do you have snow? if so then you can ruin mine too!

Comment

We have slush - does that count?
                          I haven't ruined anyones Christmas either - sad face.

Comment

I won't prescribe antibiotics for colds, not even "just in case". So I ruin all sorts of holidays, vacations, weddings, etc. Xmas and June are my least-favorite times of the year. News flash people, there's still no cure for the common cold!
                            Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
                            TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

I ruined one today because we are sold out of a particular toy and I couldn't tell them where they could find one. I think it was mainly my total lack of concern for their horrific plight which led them to inform me that I was personally ruining their Christmas. Yeah, that's right, me personally. I think they threw it out there attempting to get the sorrow from me that they so desired. They were again sorely disappointed.
                              In fact, I've already ruined Christmas for so many this year that I'm privately called the Grinch by my coworkers.
                              I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X