This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Sunday Delivery

I don't post often...it doesn't seem to go well for me usually. Which is a shame, I liked talking about my SC's.

Anyhoo when I got home last night I was getting out of the car and the boss called me to ask me to come in. I inwardly groaned and got times and mentally prepared for working on a Sunday.

What gets me is the number of people getting upset that I was only delivering parcels and how DARE I not deliver some other parcel that they have been waiting on. I didn't mind the people who were just surprised that someone was out. Those were fun...the one guy giving me a gold wrapped chocolate coin as a "tip" was fun too.

So folks...we do work on Sunday's in December and even in this month of December we work on Christmas. It can be fun but awfully confusing when we get yelled at for dropping off packages.

Thanks for being there Aethian!

Comment

My mail lady had that once. She went to a customer that is one of my store's infamous customers (I'll explain why in a minute, though I think you'll see), that isn't that far off of her normal route. But it wasn't one of her normal customers. Basically, from what I understand, it was a rush order and SC's usual mailman was already past that part of her route.

SC called mail lady's boss and demanded to know why a stranger was delivering her mail, getting rather irate over it.

Our SC is infamous for: Being ditzy, being a bit of a bunny-ears lawyer (she's a nurse), never managing to pay the right amount on her bill, and finally, getting irate for illogical reasons.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
      X