This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes are coming

New Changes are FINALLY taking place! Our ASM is TIRED of coming in the morning to see ALL the check stands a disaster. To say a hurricane hit it would bd mild compared to how it looks. And I have to explain to my asm that before I get MY duties done, I have to do CLOSER duties. So he spoke to the night time pic (person in charge) who is noted for stopping closers from doing their duties, that they WILL be permitted to do their assigned duties; it isn't fair that the opener has to do their duties before they do their own. (and sometimes it takes 4 or more hours to do their duties before I start mine. An ENTIRE shift if I work 4 hours that day) I nearly did a happy dance but decided against it. For if the night time pic saw me do a happy dance.... Well.... Let's just say I would have a "difficult time" at work if she worked the morning with me. In other words shed pile more onto my overflowing plate. No one on nights says to much to her because she has this 'authoritive Vibe' about her that no one wants to deal with. *But now changes are coming and if she's smart... She'd better follow upper management directive.
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Here's a song for you: Getting In Touch With My Inner Bitch
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Good. It's about time someone got put in their place.

Comment

Working...
      X