X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    A couple of small corrections...

1. It's Sea Wynde, not Sea Wynd.

2. While both Sea Wynde and Gosling's are distributed by the same company in the U.S., they are not made by the same company. Huge difference.

And an opinion...

I think Sea Wynde is a nice sipping rum. Not great, but definitely very good. Obviously opinions on such things vary, but that is my opinion on that rum.

:
    Really? I thought Crown and Goslings were still owned by United Distilling, they were back when I was working in slogging through their merger paperwork for document storage ...

But, everybody has their own taste =) I find it has a sort of metallic undertaste that I could hide in food.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the job but sounds like you're doing all right otherwise. It's a bit late for this summer but if you want something a little different you might enjoy working on the train up in Alaska next year. If you put in for the Seward train you'll make pretty decent money. They do a bit of bartending, a bit of serving, and a bit of tour guiding. It seems like something that would be right up your ally.

I know you really like The Bar, but it sounds like they would give your your job back in the fall and sometimes a change of scenery can be good.
      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Tessa, I certainly appreciate the thought, but my wallet demands that I find something a bit more immediate.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I certainly understand. Hope you find something good soon. And the train will still be running next Summer.
          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
          X