This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Article (In shock)

I play a game called Heroes of Might and Magic. I am even a moderator on one of the forums for that game. I am not the best player, but am fair at it. Mostly prefer the Campaigns not the player verses player bit.

I've written a walkthrough for a bit called Shades of Darkness (expansion of Heroes VI)..and am going to have the walkthrough featured on another forum (don't moderate that one). Never have had anything like that. I know, I know..not a big deal..but for me it is
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Congratulations! =D
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

If anybody is interested here is the link.

http://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=119

It is under Might and Magic: Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness. It is still a work in progress though.
      Last edited by Mytical; 05-21-2013, 06:08 PM.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Well I've now been contacted by two other forums about this game to have my Dungeon walkthrough featured on their forums as well . From the replies here, don't think many people are interested, but I still have no idea why they are coming to me.

Comment

Working...
        X