This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marvel geek help...please...

my D&D group is gonna trade stuff up and someone is gonna run a marvel universe based superhero game.

we can play a direct character from this universe....but I'm allowed to do something different cause of a universe I'm from....I'm allowed to play a villain since in my dimension villians are not evil. super heros are either corrupt, flat out evil, or dead.

any suggestions on a villain? would PREFER female, but also since its an alternate universe it could be a normal male villain. Would prefer flight and melee or magic...but open to suggestions.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Female Marvel villains, huh? First three that come to my mind are Mystique, Emma Frost, and Dark Phoenix. Although Dark Phoenix might be a bit too powerful, depending on the campaign.
    For melee, Lady Deathstrike could be fun.

Of course, there's plenty to choose from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#Marvel_Comics
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

My husband suggests Enchantress (Thor villain), Dormammu (though he may also be too powerful) or MoonDragon, who is sometimes a heroine and sometimes a villain (I vote MoonDragon, personally, she's AWESOME).
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

That's the fun thing with the MU in particular; once you get below the Top Tier Good guys, EVERYONE tends to be on the grey end of the Hero-Villain scale. Many of the Heroes have done some villainous acts of some sort, and more noticeably, most of the Villains have done a lot of good through the years. (That's the entire point of the Thunderbolts concept now after all).

Emma Frost? Been on the Good side for years now.
        Moonstone? Still gray, but more Hero than Villain lately, ever since Thunderbolts.
        Screaming Mimi/Songbird? SOLID Hero ever since TBolts.

This list might help.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          My husband suggests Enchantress (Thor villain),
          Beat me to it.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

May i suggest Magik (Illyana Rasputian)? Shes very chaotic good/evil/Nuetral and plays all sides to her own advantage.

Comment

Lady Loki, although he does what benifits him at the moment. Or Magneto, if you don't mind being male.
              What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

You could always do Kid Loki, before his mind was taken over by adult Loki's spirt. (Kinda like Superior Spider-Man.)

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                  any suggestions on a villain? would PREFER female, but also since its an alternate universe it could be a normal male villain. Would prefer flight and melee or magic...but open to suggestions.
                  Here's the list of all of them
                  Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Would Silver Sable counts? She's played the role of hero and villain, and is an elite mercenary.

Comment

How about Spiral, the six-armed sword-wielding sorceress who works for Mojo?

Comment

Working...
                      X