• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh good grief, that's just nasty.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As luck would have it, this month's Another Damn Senior Day fell during the same week one of our mailers with attached coupons made the rounds. Those coupons cannot be combined with other offers, and that includes the 15% senior discount. So the cashiers got stuck doing math all day for customers mad they couldn't use both the discount and their coupon, and wanting the best deal.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Reminds me of today at JCP. They have this three day sale, and these people from all over South Florida were there to wipe out the inventory. One scene I saw was the woman trying to get 15% off her clothing items using a coupon that was good only for jewelry items. Poor guy at the register explained this, pointed out in the fine print on the coupon, and lady was still pissed she could not be made special and given an exception to this rule.

Love stories like this. I just hope I don't do this one day when I hit that age.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
        Reminds me of today at JCP. They have this three day sale, and these people from all over South Florida were there to wipe out the inventory. One scene I saw was the woman trying to get 15% off her clothing items using a coupon that was good only for jewelry items. Poor guy at the register explained this, pointed out in the fine print on the coupon, and lady was still pissed she could not be made special and given an exception to this rule.

Love stories like this. I just hope I don't do this one day when I hit that age.

I've asked my family to run me over and turn the life support off if that happens to me - it's the kindest thing for society.

Comment

If you use oxygen tubing, you can't use petroleum based moisturizers because of the risk of explosion. Oxygen also tends to dry out the membranes. KY jelly is a good alternative to turning crunchy.

Also, if you can't pee without a tube, lube is a handy thing.

Comment

Quoth Metody View Post
            If you use oxygen tubing, you can't use petroleum based moisturizers because of the risk of explosion. Oxygen also tends to dry out the membranes. KY jelly is a good alternative to turning crunchy.

Also, if you can't pee without a tube, lube is a handy thing.
            That reminded me of the old man who emptied his piss bag right out of the entrance of the bank...that I was walking out of.
            The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Comment

Quoth Hitokiri Akins View Post
              That reminded me of the old man who emptied his piss bag right out of the entrance of the bank...that I was walking out of.
              Yeah, welcome to my life.

Comment

Quoth Metody View Post
                Yeah, welcome to my life.
                Worst part is that he was oblivious that anyone was coming out until I said something. I was like "Seriously?"

His exact words were "Oh, I didn't realize anyone was coming out!"

"Of the only entrance to the bank? People come and go all the time."

Thankfully though, ever since I said something, I've seen him empty his bag off to the side of the entrance. Still disgusting to watch, but better than having to walk through it.
                The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Comment

Quoth Hitokiri Akins View Post
                  Thankfully though, ever since I said something, I've seen him empty his bag off to the side of the entrance. Still disgusting to watch, but better than having to walk through it.
                  Um... can he not take it into a bathroom and do it?
                  I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post

Um... can he not take it into a bathroom and do it?
                    He should. Ordinances about urinating in the streets aren't there because someone might see the tip of a penis, but to avoid infections.

Comment

Working...
                    X