This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Let me guess, it's going to a "Main St" in "Springfield" or some other commonly-named city, amirite?
    Even the one from the Simpsons has a Main Street.

"But Main Street's still all cracked and broken."
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Can I just address a package "Bob Smith" and send it on its way knowing it'll arrive? Especially since the NSA already knows everything about me and who I send mail to.

Comment

Quoth bbbr View Post
        Can I just address a package "Bob Smith" and send it on its way knowing it'll arrive? Especially since the NSA already knows everything about me and who I send mail to.
        Let me know if you get a reply. I think it would be pretty cool if Robert Smith wrote you back.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          "But Main Street's still all cracked and broken."
          "Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken."

Comment

I had jotted the customer number down when I placed the order, and today I decided to check the tracking in between calls. The order had a estimated delivery date of by 2/4. If the zip code was correct, it would have been delivered on Monday...but as of about 4 pm on Friday, USPS is still attempting to reroute it to the correct address.

Comment

I'm rather surprised that the SC hasn't called back in, throwing a tantrum from hell about how the package got lost because, "They made up some zip code, instead of putting in the correct one!"
              If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
                I'm rather surprised that the SC hasn't called back in, throwing a tantrum from hell about how the package got lost because, "They made up some zip code, instead of putting in the correct one!"
                I'm expecting the SC to try putting up a fuss that the package was either delivered late or was returned to us. BUT, since I put in a detailed note on the account immediately after the order was placed (and the sups all know I am trustworthy), I don't think any complaint will go very far if she does.

Comment

Working...
                X