Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even know how many germs are on all the stuff you touched today??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bags we used could be opened by grabbing on either side of where the fold was and pulling it apart. The piece of folded corner inside would then pop into view and I could grab it and easily open the bag. It's hard to explain without showing, but it made life so much easier. Not sure how it would be done with finger/hand pain or weakened gripping strength. Carpal tunnel sucks.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      It's hard to explain without showing, but it made life so much easier.
      like this?
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
        *Claps* Yes, exactly!
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

That's how I open bags as well.

Comment

Can't do it. Oh well. Licked my finger like 1,000 times today. No one complained.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I have a coworker who is one of those people with hand sanitizer bottles hanging on the side of her purse, wipes down every table before she sits down on break, yet walks around with pens in her mouth.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I have a coworker who doesn't wash hands after using the restroom. She's been talked to and stil does it.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh God, I had a male coworker on weekend shift who argued with me that you didn't need to wash your hands after peeing because urine is sterile.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                    Oh God, I had a male coworker on weekend shift who argued with me that you didn't need to wash your hands after peeing because urine is sterile.
                    Even if he's right, so what? I don't want to touch his hand after it's been touching his happy lil' man unless he washed it first. (His hand I mean. Not his happy lil' man. That would be awkward to walk into.)

Unless he's one of those guys who sits down to pee.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Not to excuse the customer's behavior if they handled it inappropriately, but it REALLY turns my stomach when people lick their fingers when opening bags or counting money.

A coworker even suggested I do that one day, no thanks, I will fight with the damn bag.

Comment

Quoth alogram View Post
                        Not to excuse the customer's behavior if they handled it inappropriately, but it REALLY turns my stomach when people lick their fingers when opening bags or counting money.
                        Ditto. Human bodily fluids squick me out something fierce! But I have a tendency to be passive aggressive, so I probably would have just muttered "that's disgusting" or something under my breath and made a mental note not to go through your line in the future.
                        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Yeah, that's disgusting. Might as well lick the counter/dollar bills. It's far worse for you than the customer, you're ingesting everything that comes throguh your line, they're just getting one person's spit.

Comment

Working...
                          X