This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
    It's easy if you 1) understand the premise to begin with (which is debatable in this case) and 2) care to understand (which is laughable here)
    I think #2 is the big one here.

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
    Khelardson, you needn't have gone so far as to give him that example about Egypt. After all, you're not his Mummy. Tut-tut! *ducks*
    Howard I Car(e)ter answer that? I Carnarvon think of a good response.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Khelardson, you needn't have gone so far as to give him that example about Egypt. After all, you're not his Mummy. Tut-tut! *ducks*
      Quoth Seshat View Post
      Amun think he was trying to scarab up an answer.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        Amun think he was trying to scarab up an answer.
        My head is Aken from this pun-fest. What kind of Nut would derail a thread in this manner? I hope you Sekers of low humour are Satisfied with your creations - if you think I'm Hapi with this Set-up, you're in denile.

ETA: Googled Cat Herder's phrase, and it turned out this thread was the top entry.
        Last edited by wolfie; 02-14-2014, 12:57 PM. Reason: spotted something after editing
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X