Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're glad you don't either! (Thanksgiving is right around the bend)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're glad you don't either! (Thanksgiving is right around the bend)

You all notice the Crazy the past few days due to the full moon (or is it that customers are just naturally sucky)?

<bg> Grocery Store</bg>

Lady (looking at our new Thanksgiving flyer): Lots of good deals in here!
    Me: Yeah, it's gonna be busy in here the next week or so!
    Lady (snorting and making a cat butt face): I'm glad I don't work here!

Lady, with that attitude, we're glad you don't either!
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Lady, with that attitude, we will pay you to work somewhere else.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

Quoth OfficeSlug View Post
      Lady (looking at our new Thanksgiving flyer): Lots of good deals in here!
      Me: Yeah, it's gonna be busy in here the next week or so!
      Lady (snorting and making a cat butt face): I'm glad I don't work here!

Lady, with that attitude, we're glad you don't either!
      But she will be shopping there, which will be worse.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        True but at the same time, she'll eventually go home or elsewhere when she's done shoppingmaking the employees more miserable than they are already.

We minions, OTOH, have to stay until our shift is over. One of those cases where I'm glad to see her . . . going rather than coming.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Cat butt lady has no idea what it's like to be on the receiving end of a Thanksgiving/Black Friday crowd.
          Something tells me if she was to be a retail employee, she would quit because it was "too hard"...in the off-season.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            And telling the poor employees how it's sooooo terrible they have to work on Thanksgiving.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth downforit2008 View Post
              Something tells me if she was to be a retail employee, she would quit because it was "too hard"...in the off-season.
              Agreed. If she had said that in any sort of sympathetic manner, I would understand the comment, but to wrinkle her nose like what I/we do is so distasteful...

I'm noticing more and more people are telling me, "I couldn't do what you all do." Anyone else getting more sympathy from nice customers?
              Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
              X