This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your honesty.

So we had a customer come in to say she didn't get the dog treats she was sure she paid for. She was very polite and just couldn't find her receipt so we gave her the two bags of dog treats and put it down to cashier error. Happens all the time. So a few days later she found her receipt and realized she hadn't in fact paid for them. So she brought them back with the receipt and all but demanded we charge her for the items and she was so sorry she didn't mean to cause trouble etc. We did manage to convince her it was completely alright and that because of her honesty that she could have the items free (really we just didn't want to charge her or do extra paperwork to explain how cashier error went to free item.)
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Aw, what a great lady, though. I just had the same thing happen but I was able to see right away on my receipt that not only did the items not go in my bag, but that I wasn't charged, either.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X