This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just let 'em do whatever, management.

The people in the building across on the bottom moved out but they appear to be back? It's the same curtains, so I don't know. Anyway, in previous years they spent a lot of time late at night outside in the courtyard laughing like hyenas and drinking. I was elated when they appeared to have moved out. But it's like Hydra. Different people keep moving in and out of those two units down there and I feel like they all know each other or are family. They never really go away.

I came home tonight to see that outside of the fence around their patio they have placed an outdoor bench in the rock bed. It's like they think because they have a 2-bed end unit it's a house and they can do whatever. I don't think they should be able to do that if we who have balconies cannot. I can't suspend furniture in the vapors just outside my fence. This is after Blondie--who has the same setup but over here--put a living room chair on her porch. The building is going to be painted soon and I don't know why she did that because I'm not sure she can physically move it. I'm just conjecturing based on the fact that she has a service dog.

Anyway, we all pay for the space on our balcony or porch. If I lived downstairs I'd stick to that. The only exception which I completely agree with is that a BBQ grill can be kept under the stairs. That's never been a problem because only a few have them and when they are done they move them back from the courtyard to the understair area. It's in the lease; they can do that. But lawn furniture on the courtyard? No. Living room furniture on the patio? If it's not against the rules it should be. Talk about growing mold! I'm allergic to mold.

I'm not sure I can move until I know my garnishments are done or I get a second job. Either way I can't do the apartment in the mill building. With a second job I make too much and without one my net income is too low to afford what's currently open. arrgh

ETA: the guy next to me who woke me up at 4 am on two occasions? Treadmill. In an apartment.
    On the plus side the manager did say that a few people have small washing machines and it's no problem so maybe I'll get one of those. idk; there are complexes that have washers and dryers in the units for around $700-$800. I just don't want to spend it.

My Bad: some of the furniture is out because the buildings are being painted. However, Blondie's living room chair shouldn't be on the patio. The painters had to move it. And people shouldn't be putting large items at the dumpster and a million other things they shouldn't do but get away with. I honestly think the management has given up. The mgmt company is more concerned with how the buildings look.
    Last edited by Food Lady; 05-03-2018, 02:06 AM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Prior tenant might've left the curtains, and the mgt took them down, had them cleaned, and put them back up for the new one.

Comment

If the units came with them, maybe. But I see people and furniture through the window.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        ETA: the guy next to me who woke me up at 4 am on two occasions? Treadmill. In an apartment.
        The guy upstairs before Stompy McDrunkerson (that's the only explanation I have for the crashing I hear and jacked-up sleep cycle he has) had a stationary bike.

We have a 24-hour gym with stationary bikes.

When I complained to the office because it vibrated my ceiling (this is with 18" of dead space between his floor and my ceiling) and caused a low-level hum, they were just as confused as to why he had one.

This is why I called him "Tour de France".
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

we moved out of one of our rental places because of the pot smoking, late night loud tv watching mother and daughter downstairs.
          We could literally watch our tv with the volume muted by listening to theirs and they had the nerve to ask if we needed to knock so loudly when we went to complain.
          Each had a bit of a tendency to shag loudly when the other was out too. We did get some amusement from this particularly when we realised the daughter was probably having sex in her mother's bed while she was away.
          Best payback came just before we moved out when their laundry flooded and my wife was able to tell them the water wasn't coming from our place and pretty much slam the door in their faces. (turns out pipes in their ceiling had rusted through and they thought it was coming from us)
          Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Quoth the lawsmeister View Post
            Each had a bit of a tendency to shag loudly when the other was out too. We did get some amusement from this particularly when we realised the daughter was probably having sex in her mother's bed while she was away.

Many many moons ago one apt. complex we (Ex and I) lived at had the Screamer at 5am. Not sure if the activities were that GOOD or that long or that is just the way she was but yeah it got annoying at times during warmer weather.

But then in another complex we were the ones "accused" of having an Orgy. It seemed ExDW got a little loud one night when the our bedroom window was open slightly and the wife of the couple from the third floor (we were on the first floor) decided we were having an loud orgy and called the cops.

We found out later from the cops (they came around our complex for good reasons) who "checked out" the loud party the lady was kinda pissy when they spoke with her. We also much later found out from the husband that he was just laughing it up that she was getting pissy cause he was laughing and not doing anything with her.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Sheesh....even if you WERE having an orgy that's not illegal so who cares? Some people have nothing better to do than complain about others.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
              X