X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Humanity

Hello everyone.

I have three separate jobs to keep up with the rent in this city, all of which the customers have led me to believe humanity as a species is doomed. I often wonder how some of my customers manage such complex things as driving to my store and dressing themselves in the morning, with only the two brain cells they have to rub together.

I work as a cashier in a grocery story. Also as a professional horse trainer and as a riding instructor. Two of the three jobs only seem to attract three kinds of people... 'mummy and daddy have money', 'I love ponies', and I actually want to be here and know what im doing... Sorta'. I don't mind the third group much at all, in fact I might go so far as to say they're my least hated customer. As for being a cashier (a night cashier at that) I think why I'm here is pretty sure is self explanatory.

If my customers don't get me killed (they have tried.) I will likely be on here often. Possibly daily... Maybe multiple times a day...
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

welcome enjoy. I work in a call center currently but have worked in several and these seem to bring the best out in people lol.

Comment

Welcome aboard! ^__^

Always glad to see new faces... er, avatars
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
      X