Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least you got it done now! How much pain you COULD have avoided... Dammit.

Comment

Oh the first few days were hell. The pain, and the frustration. I needed help even moving. Didn't go to the bathroom for like 2 days. But yeah, it was worth it. Totally worth it. I feel better now than I had in years.

Everything will be so much better.

Comment

Yeah, miserable enough as the hospital was, it was better than having cramps. I was on a catheter for three days, and then the nurses all wanted to know about my bowel movements. That's the first time since I was toilet trained that anyone's shown me that kind of interest.

I'm still getting used to being uterus-free. It's been less than two months. Maybe in six months, it'll really start to hit me that I don't have to worry about any of that shit ever again.

Wow.

Comment

You'll start to feel alot better soon. I lost 12 lbs immediately after it was removed. Gained it back though. Then lost 20 after I had all my teeth pulled a month a half ago, so go figure (dentures SUCK btw. I'm too young for this crap). It hasn't been long for you yet though. Eventually it will just be normal.

Comment

Working...
          X