Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get out early tomorrow so I'll get stamps after work.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• You folks are so lucky that I couldn't find rubber bands the right size. Otherwise you'd each have had one or more butterflies flying up out of your cards when you open them. *sigh* Maybe next year...
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Rubber bands are much more fun to snap people's bra straps with...

Last call for anyone wanting extras in their card....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kittish View Post
          And that quite a large number of them are repeat customers.
          Of course we've never been told what the alternatives are in Ankh-Morpork.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            Of course we've never been told what the alternatives are in Ankh-Morpork.
            We know some of them. Harga's House of Ribs, the Klatchian curry takeaway place, Gimlet's deli, the fancy place Moist takes Adora Belle in Going Postal... Frankly, I think I'd put CMOT's cart down just below cutting off a chunk of the river to drink.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Extras are always welcome...depending on what they are :P

I'll be buying my stamps tomorrow so I can toss everything into the post here at work. My cards will be pretty tame this year, sadly. Unless I manage to get the glitter I need at the craft store tomorrow!

Comment

• My cards are high art this year.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  My cards are high art this year.
                  Living in a state where recreational marijuana is legal, this statement conjures some strange and interesting mental images...

ETA: My cards have gone out! Poor post lady looked so woebegone when she saw the pile of envelopes. I tried to make it as easy for her as I could.
                  Last edited by Kittish; 11-22-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• I'll welcome an extra to.
                    Last edited by tigger222; 11-22-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• I got stamps. The holiday stamps are cute. Internationals get the moon.

Comment

• This is what we get? I might ask for a domestic stamp...
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          This is what we get? I might ask for a domestic stamp...

You'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• I've sent mine out!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I received my first card today. It is from Kittish. With a lovely little insert. I won't tell what it is to avoid spoilers for others. But it is really neat. I love it. Thank you, Kittish.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I got mine from Kittish today too. The insert was very cute.
                                Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
                                X