Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Doctor Who is shopping for us...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Doctor Who is shopping for us...

I work as an editor for a company the performs mystery shops.

On no less than 6 different locations we had this particular shopper attach some or all of the wrong photos for a location. And in at least three instances the times he entered for his visits overlapped at two different locations. EG: He entered 9:00 am to 9:15 am at one location and 9:03 am to 9:20 am at another location on the same day.

I mean, it's all well and good to take as many shops as you like to make money and what not, but at least take notes and have an organization system to you don't mess up this horribly...

This is not the first instance with this particular guy either. We may end up putting him on a rotation freeze if this keeps up (eg no shops for the rest of this business quarter).

It does sound like he's either carelessly stupid (wrong photos, times) or not actually bothering to make all the visits he's claiming. I'd like to hope that it's some sort of we-can-train-you-out-of-this kind of stupid instead of trying to scam the system (or genuine untrainable)

Comment

I handled editing on 14 of his 19 shops yesterday. He had photos with date and time stamps and reasonable indicators in the photos that he had actually been there. There were just a few that the time he indicated he was there was around 15-20 minutes off the time stamps for the photos that matched with those locations.

Around half had at least one photo that didn't belong to the location in question. And two had photos that did not match with the location at all. He had the correct photos for them, he was just being very careless/disorganized.

He's probably rushing because he accepted a bunch of jobs early in the month and it's getting close to the end of the month.

Comment

Ahh, just a careless procrastinator. Possibly trainable, but perhaps this one needs a limit on how many jobs can be taken at a time. "Finish these, and you get some more"

Comment

Working...
        X