Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have contact with anyone in his family? I think it would be nice to send our condolences in some way...I don't have any other contact info other than his cell number.

I really can't believe this happened.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I'm bawling as I type this.

I've known Plaidman here for a long time. He was one of the very first people to offer me support and encouragement back when my world collapsed in December, and had continued to do so throughout everything that happened after. I only ever knew him here, and I wish I could have returned the favor. I'm sorry, my friend. I'm so sorry. Your pain is over now. May you finally find the peace this world couldn't give you.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I don't even know what to say, this is one heck of a shock! RIP man!
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I'm too upset to post much, but I'll miss him a lot. He's was a great guy and a sweetheart.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Damn.....

That's all I have for now. Just...damn
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYecLvwOiVA

RIP, Plaid.
              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Almost nothing would make me take the risk of circumventing work firewalls and blacklists, except this.

Quoth Sandman View Post
                rip fellow nf patient. i'l be donating money to the CTF in your memory. hopefully they will find a cure soon.
                Link please? I think some of us would like to make a donation in his name. Maybe someone can talk to his family to see if they'd like that in his memory.

He was always there offering support for anyone who needed it. We are lucky he spent as much time here as he did.

He will be missed.
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

oh wow. I can't believe he is gone. He always had a kind word for people here. May he find peace.

*cry*
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6H1A...eature=related
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I just don't understand. I'm so very sad. I hope he is totally at peace now.
                      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
                      RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

For those on the Easr Coast, contact www.nfnetwork.org They help to rais money for research and they do a summer camp for children who has NF so they can meet other children who have NF. The NF organization the Plaid always mentioned to me is www.ctf.org
                        Last edited by FormerCallingCardRep; 06-28-2011, 05:01 PM. Reason: Finding the link for the organization Plaid was involved with

Comment

I remembered this was in my pm box. Plaidman sent it to me in early March, when everything was still fresh with my court case and my ex had just filed for divorce and things just kept looking worse and worse.

Quoth Plaidman 03-03-2011, 11:28 PM
                          Subject: Meow!
                          You are loved. *hugs*.
                          Ditto.
                          Last edited by Kara; 06-28-2011, 05:29 PM.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Found out on FB. Sorta...shocked right now...RIP, Plaid. <3
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

I also just found out via FB...

I hope he now can find the peace he never found on Earth. R.I.P

Comment

I know Plaid and I did not get along, but I am very saddened to hear about what happened. No person deserves this and his family definitely does not.

Wherever you are buddy, I hope you are pain free and can somehow feel the love and support that is being shared now. I regret not taking the opportunity to talk to you and get over the petty bullshit between us.

Much support for anyone who knew him more personally than I.
                                Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

Working...
                                X