Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Retail Workers became Ghostbusters...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Retail Workers became Ghostbusters...

Here's how former retail workers would perform, due to their former experience and training, if they switched to become Ghostbusters:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Retail-worker-ghostbuster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	2033675
    Who hears all your prayers? Why, the NSA, of course!

I already work/deal with demons. The negotiation skills might come in handy though.

Two of my former workplaces were haunted (unscientifically verified), and I'm not sure about my current circle of Hades.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Unpromotable retail workers fear no death!
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Damn it! Not again! That's another couple of hours down the tubes!
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Wasn't Shaun Of The Dead along similar lines?
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

One of my fanfic characters was called a Mary Sue because she had worked retail.

Either unfazed as in "I've seen worse", or able to get the upper hand just by virtue of an entity that's used to scaring the shit out of people being told off; it doesn't know how to react so can be dispatched while trying to figure out what to do.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
              Damn it! Not again! That's another couple of hours days down the tubes!
              Edited to reflect my experience.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

And I bet I still have to go back into work on Monday. FML
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Someone should write a story about a retail worker in the Harry Potter world. They have an encounter with a Dementor but it has no effect because the retail job already sucked his soul dry.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                    Damn it! Not again! That's another couple of hours down the tubes!
                    Add ' and now my Amazon wishlist has 10 pages of books' and you have me after s member posted unshelved

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      Someone should write a story about a retail worker in the Harry Potter world. They have an encounter with a Dementor but it has no effect because the retail job already sucked his soul dry.
                      That comment made me realize something. The Weasleys are all redheads and the Dementors would have no affect on them since gingers have no soul.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                      X