Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Kuriboh's funniest vid yet (NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Kuriboh's funniest vid yet (NSFW)

A re-dubbing of Yugioh The Abridged series first episode by replacing a lot of titles and names with a certain female reproductive organ. I was laughing so hard at this I couldn't breathe. Not for the easily offended and the faint at heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziyF...os=Qs7baGQu7sU

Ok, something that juvenile should not be that freaking funny.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

My favorite part is that everyone in the background is laughing their butts off.

Comment

*giggles* So immature.

Comment

Look! Breasts have arrived!

I saw this years ago and really enjoyed it. Along with all my immature friends at NMTech. LK does the voicing for ALL the characters.

Youtube didn't like what he was doing some time ago and took down his videos. So he reposted the first episode done by memory in the street, somewhere in London. It was hilarious.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Look! Breasts have arrived!

I saw this years ago and really enjoyed it. Along with all my immature friends at NMTech. LK does the voicing for ALL the characters.

Youtube didn't like what he was doing some time ago and took down his videos. So he reposted the first episode done by memory in the street, somewhere in London. It was hilarious.
            He still does the series on his own website, and even started a new You Tube channel a while back. He's done like 40+ episodes. He's really good at this!

Comment

Working...
            X