• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things seen at the annual art festival:

- A girl with the same huge red mane of curls as the princess in "Brave."
    - A guy on a unicycle
    - A chihuahua in a pink coat and matching pink-with-white-polka-dots cap

Bonus: A guy being marched across the street by two cops, one of whom told him, "If I see you anywhere near--ANYWHERE near--that lot again, I'm arresting you for trespassing." He must have mouthed off because the second cop used her baton to push him toward the bus stop and told he WILL get on the bus that we were about to get on. Which he did, and proceeded to ask, loudly, "Why am I on this f***king bus?" Etc., etc., so the drive told him with that kind of language, he could get OFF the bus. Which he did at the next stop. I'm guessing he's spending the night in the pokey.

ETA: Seen at the nearby boho-type art festival: A guy pulling a wagon with a huge sign picturing a baby and the words: PARENTS OF TODAY--SAY NO TO CIRCUMCISION.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 06-10-2013, 02:48 AM.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Made one of my favourite authors blush!
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Husband was showing Son a video of Tom Jones, circa 1960-something, singing "It's Not Unusual".

Son: "Is he on drugs?"

We are still trying to figure out where he heard the phrase 'on drugs'...
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I love my shiny new Animal Crossing DSxl. That is all.
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

• My husband and I and some friends are doing a thing where we each buy a certain number of booster packs for Magic: The Gathering and make 40-card decks out of whatever we end up with.

I got a card called "Mugging". It made me laugh because in the picture a guy is being robbed on the street. By a minotaur.

Comment

• I paid the guy who delivered dinner, he said thanks, and as he walked away he also said, "Bye, mama!"

Comment

• I love watching "Fringe" with a real scientist.

"That's not right."
                "They're doing that wrong,"
                "An electron microscope won't give you that information."
                "That is not correct CDC protocol."
                "No way should they be handling that with bare hands."
                "Oh my God, you didn't balance the centrifuge first! What are you doing?!"

Comment

• Can't find a link to it, but apparently a guy was arrested in Niagara Falls for shoplifting.

He stole a large box of condoms, and a large package of bacon.

Priorities, people...

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    He stole a large box of condoms, and a large package of bacon.
                    Don't want to risk knocking up what you're going to eat.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• So apparently there is a place called Woolly Bugger, West Virginia....which is so small that, even though it's got its own zip code, is not recognized by Google maps...

Comment

• so in scanning 328 slides of my Mom's side of the family I swear to gord my Grandfather never aged. He looked the same in the late 60s as he did right before he died.

Also my Mom and I look a lot a like at certain ages
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• One of my dogs is standing and staring at me like I'm crazy...She doesn't quite know what to make of me bopping along to ZZ Top while tidying the kitchen.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I have the same effect on my kids Mishi!
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I had the weird thought that Frollo/Esmeralda would be like Darcy and Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice. He would be mellowed and she would be lifted.

This is considering he'd have to be a little more like the book Frollo, and she a little more like the book Esme.
                              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• I have David Icke on my Facebook feed and today his status is, "Fight the New World Order with global noncompliance."

Alrighty then, I guess I'll be putting cream of celery soup into the tuna casserole tonight instead of cream of mushroom! Fuck you New World Order!

Comment

Working...
                                X