Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for Miss Jazzy She matters...nasty old harpy woman doesn't.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I missed one day of one class, and now I have sooo much to catch up on I am going to need this place a bit. I have 3 tutorials to do in flash, and 3 skill assessments for those tutorials. I have a test, to study for a test next week, 2 different concept assignments (1 each for two different classes) AND 1 skill assignment. Yay for midterms!!!!! *sighs*
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thanks BTDT! The best part is that Jazzy knows that she matters, and that we love her and her sister dearly.

Good luck Mytical! *Passes yummy coffee and brownies*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Last night my Ex attempted to start a Flame war on FB about/with me - only 1) I blocked him when we broke up; 2) I really think its childish and have no desire what-so-ever to sink to his level, and 3) I believe in using the proper legal channels to deal with it....

unfortunately he did post my cell phone number - so i changed it;
          fortunately the posts have been removed, though the damage is done

I only wish the posts had been removed - apparently, despite his "I was just venting please excuse my broken heart" apology, he isn't repentant enough to remove them...
          Last edited by Treasure; 10-26-2011, 02:30 PM.
          I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• I'm just gonna curl up over here for a while. Got major teeth pain going on and I'm a wimp about dentists. I do have an appt for tomorrow, though...ouchie ouchie ouchie!!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I feel for you Mooncat--I had a filling fall out of one of my back teeth a couple months ago, and the hole flashes that just so hard to ignore pain sometimes. Not having insurance does suck bigtime.....*hands a large stuffed animal*
              *~*THIS SIG HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!*~*

It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.-Elijah Snow

Comment

• I broke my glasses today and need to replace them. Need new prescription to do that as mine is over a year old. Appointment for exam is $200, benefits cover $50. Lens are $700 due to issues with my eyes, frames are another couple hundred and benefits cover $150 total towards glasses. Where the hell am I going to get the money this close to Christmas and with everything else I have to pay for?

Comment

• I hate having depression. There are times that all I want to do is die.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                    I hate having depression. There are times that all I want to do is die.
                    Me too. *hugs* We can't give up, though.
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm just gonna curl up in this corner over here, away from everyone else. Came down with a horrific stomach bug in the middle of the night and can't sleep due to bizarre dreams and having to get up every hour or so. Having trouble keeping water down but I think that's due to an urge to drink too much because I'm so damn thirsty. Already called in sick for work tonight because regardless of it running its course by the time I would go in or not, I'll likely be too exhausted to drive.

Luckily hubby is bringing me Powerade and Sprite and crackers for when my tummy settles down, hopefully in a few hours.

Comment

• Can I crawl in here too? I have a massive headache right in the middle of my forehead, squeezing my eyes, and I need to like down for a bit to get rid of it.

I also spent over 2 hours at the Developmental Pediatrician go over ClementineRose's behavior at school and at home. Find out that this doctor thinks she's more ADHD than autistic, but believes she has "cognitive scatter" problems. I have no clue what that means. She gave me some pamphlets and names of 3 different medications she'd recommend for daughter to be put on, and we have a follow-up in February. But if we want to try her on medication before that, she'll do it. Which is a huge relief.
                        And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Argh had to go to the dentist to have cavities filled all over.

I had another panic attack in the middle of drilling. It's so embarassing.

Now I'm still numb and I'm starving. And I have more homework to do, and quilt orders to get done.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm gonna go over in the corner and curl up with all the stuffed animals. I just found out my grandma has cancer and many only have up to 2 years.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• oh Dragon sweetie. I am so sorry. *grabs giant moose and hugs dragon_wings*
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *Big cuddles for Dragon Wings* Praying for her, hopefully you'll get to spend lots more quality time with her. I was going to be optimistic, but it sounds pretty bad. *More huge hugs*

*Hugs CalyCoRose and Kanalah too* Anyone for some Honey Jumbles?
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X