This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
    Am I the only one that pictured OP meeting some little old lady armed with a scalpel and an Igloo to take her kidney?
    Bwahahahaha!

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

At the TH near me the drive thru workers can't really see the car at the order station...only a crappy B&W camera image. You really can't tell many car colors apart on this. I know because one of the DT workers told me I drive the same car (in a very different color) as their owner and they freak whenever they see me come through for a breakfast burrito.

Comment

Quoth Bank Lady View Post
        Around here most small businesses have a sign up that they don't accept anything larger than a $20.
        The store I work PT in only takes larger than a $20 for Rx and then only if your Rx are over $20 total. Too many customers using us as a bank rather than the one within 50 feet of our door (and most of those could use the walk). We had a hard time convincing the owner (who is never around on Saturday when this is most likely to wipe out our till in the first hour) to do this until we got hit with very good $100 fakes twice in a week.

LZ

Comment

Quoth LemonZest View Post
          The store I work PT in only takes larger than a $20 for Rx and then only if your Rx are over $20 total. Too many customers using us as a bank rather than the one within 50 feet of our door (and most of those could use the walk). We had a hard time convincing the owner (who is never around on Saturday when this is most likely to wipe out our till in the first hour) to do this until we got hit with very good $100 fakes twice in a week.

LZ
          Isn't it a shame that it took the unnecessary loss of $200 for him to get a clue?
          "Any free samples?"
          "Sorry, not today."

Come on people, we're a bank not a bakery.

Comment

Working...
          X