This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jbball View Post
    How about some pics of you beauties here?
    Luckily for you, we have a CS Photo Album for just such an occasion:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/f...splay.php?f=25
    Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Honey, I can repair that for you if you would like. I'm a seamstress and beadworker, I've made plenty of costumes and repaired clothing to make it look good as new, or make the repair look like it was made that way on purpose. PM me if you need anything done. And don't worry about lost beads/coins. I can match those.
      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
        Honey, I can repair that for you if you would like.
        Yeah, I was gonna ask, did you end up replacing the top? It sounds like a beautiful outfit, I'm sure there is much to it.

Still, I can see where the OP is coming from, although I'm not a small girl (I'm average), I would avoid confrontation as well but be extremely pissed and close to tears if some guy did that to me and ruined a very expensive and elaborate piece of clothing. I certainly hope he learns his lesson (as with anyone else, for that matter -- don't touch the bellydancers!).
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Thank you all for being supportive, but I know I will not be pressing charges. I didn't care that he was male, or that he touched me, just that my top broke when he shook me. It actually doesn't matter at all that he was male. The place I perform at is for gay youth (I'm 17), and I know that he was as gay as could be. He was doing it just to be playful and hear them jingle, not to assault me.

At this center, there are only about 4 staff members and -no- security. It's that small. I will admit that he took it too far by shaking me, but I'm not going to get involved with legal issues for it. Next time I see him I'm going to talk to him about it, privately. I don't want to make a huge deal about it at the center.

As for the top, I had to replace it. I safety-pinned the thing together for my performance, but that week I went out and bought two new ones, to replace it. I'll see if I can get pictures of my current outfits.
          Last edited by VampireSlave; 03-18-2008, 11:24 PM.
          I know who killed the muffin man. It was Santa in the billard room with a pop-tart. Duh.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            Yeah, me too. I dont' have a lot of patience for being disprespected by men like that. There have been some SCA guys here and there that thought it was charming to pull stuff like this. However, they learned with a quickness it was a very Bad Idea to try to pull it on me.

I get alot of that in Amtgard too. Most of them figured out real quick that messing with the Gypsy Queen will get you assassinated in real hurtful way.
            Insanity : a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world. - R.D. Lang

Comment

Working...
            X