This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    But... but... that ones from icanhascheezburger, not lolcats. And it looks like the kitteh should be saying "Kaaaahn!" anyway.

^-.-^
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but icanhascheezburger is lolcats, no?
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Man I thought my brain would hurt more from trying to learn complex chemical equations, but no that lady out did that.

I think after doing this I need to lie down now.
      Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Idiotic.

We haven an unbelivable amount of things left behind in our store though. Per month, we probably have to destroy..
        3 to 4 Drivers Licenses left on the counter after we check ID for Laybys/Service Repairs/Mobile Phone Purchases
        About 5 Debit or Credit cards carelessly left behind after not grabbing them off the counter after the purchase has completed.

One of the worst things I've come across is when some friends and I were heading to lunch, and we got some cash out of the ATM. About 5 minutes later, an old guy came past claiming he "forgot" to take his cash out the ATM (how the hell do you forget to do this, you've taken the card out first and just gone before you've got the money?) and followed us for a few minutes asking were we "really sure" that we didn't see/take any money.. he then eventually left muttering. I mean come on..
        - Boochan

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          Correct me if i'm wrong, but icanhascheezburger is lolcats, no?
          It is. The title page of icanhascheezburger reads "Lolcats ā€˜nā€™ Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?" I know there are other sites, but icanhascheezburger is the original, I think. As for the cat, that was the only one I could find with a "brain hurts" title.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Wow.....sheer idiocy at it's finest.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              It is. The title page of icanhascheezburger reads "Lolcats ā€˜nā€™ Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?" I know there are other sites, but icanhascheezburger is the original, I think. As for the cat, that was the only one I could find with a "brain hurts" title.
              icanhascheezburger came first, but there is also a site that's lolcats.com that does the same stuff, essentially. Then, of course, there's MyCatHatesYou.com which has pics of pissy kitties and a lot of foul language.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have multiple people either give me or at least start to give me their cell phone number as their contact info when reporting a lost cell phone. I have lost count of how many people have done so. There have been a few who've been 'but how can you contact me? I've lost my cellphone!'
                I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
                X