Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of pig s**** on our building? (gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of pig s**** on our building? (gross)

Yeah, that's right. Somebody pinched a loaf onto the side of our building. Guess who got to clean up said loaf, which I found had splattered onto the building at approximately butt height, and then dropped to the sidewalk leaving a nice trail as it went down?

Not all the pigs sleep in barns around here.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Who.... wha..... why?

Why, why would you even think about doing that.

Please tell me you had appropriate PPE?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Oh yeah, I had the rubber gloves and everything.

They suggested I take a rag and a mop and bucket out there; I used a mop instead so I wouldn't have to touch it with my hands.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Oh yeah, I had the rubber gloves and everything.
        Apron, face mask/shield, disposable body suit, you had all that?
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          Apron, face mask/shield, disposable body suit, you had all that?
          Oh no, we don't get that. Nobody does, not even the cleaning guys. For my store PPE is pretty much rubber gloves.

The next thing somebody will say is I should've refused to do it. The reality is you don't get that option in my job.

Comment

depending on how big it was rubber gloves could have been sufficient

needing more than rubber gloves at a normal retail store isn't a daily thing

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Yeah, that's right. Somebody pinched a loaf onto the side of our building. Guess who got to clean up said loaf, which I found had splattered onto the building at approximately butt height, and then dropped to the sidewalk leaving a nice trail as it went down?

Not all the pigs sleep in barns around here.
              Would a pressure washer at 20 paces have worked?
              SC Motto "I am more important than you and others and don't you ever forget it"

Comment

What I'm wondering is how could anyone have done that in public without being caught or seen...

Comment

We have a Hazmat team where I work. Want me to steal a moon suit for you?
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    We have a Hazmat team where I work. Want me to steal a moon suit for you?
                    I'm curious as to where exactly you work that you have a hazmat team...
                    "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

We need one in case there's a giant spill of toxic chemicals and stuff like that. It's not an offical squad, there are just x many people on every shift that are Hazmat trained.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

blas works at a factory that makes something. I wish i knew what it was

Comment

Biological WMDs by the sound of it.
                          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I used to work at a shop that was about 50m away from a bar that had a very bad reputation due to the class of their clientele.
                            Our store had a little alcove area off the main footpath before the main door. This little alcove seemed to a favorite resting spot for the inebriated. I dreaded saturday mornings, because you could almost guarantee that someone had used it the night before as a toilet spot, sick spot etc. Vomit and urine were almost always there on the saturday morning, and frequently turds as well (It's not exactly a private area, so the number 2's I can't comprehend).
                            One day I just happened to mention it to a customer, who also happened to be on the local police force - he asked me to report every instance, because they were trying to gather enough evidence to have the bar's liquor license revoked.
                            The saturday morning routine became one of call the police, photograph the mess, then get the firehose out and hose it all out onto the street.
                            Fortunately after we started reporting it to the police, it was only a couple of months and the bar lost their license, it was sold, and the new owner seemed to attract clientele who knew the difference between a toilet and a store.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                              Biological WMDs by the sound of it.
                              Nah. We had a couple at the print factory I worked at. Some of the chemicals we used came in 55-gallon drums and were mid-to-high on the acid chart. Also had bleach-heavy cleaner in drums that size for cleaning concrete shop floors. There were also chemicals that would be hazerdous to breath if burning or mixed with others. Lots of good reasons for a bunny suit.
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                              X